Aggregates and Ready Mix
For projects on the Isle of Mull and Ardnamurchan Peninsula
We can supply a range of quality aggregates, sourced locally from high density, high quality basalt and pink granite rock. It's all backed by a reliable delivery service.
Delivery and collection
We can deliver to you, or you can collect from our facility on the Isle of Mull. Give us a call before you visit to make sure we have what you need in stock.
For orders and more information, call 01680 812 475
- Concrete / sharp sand – base for paving, floors, driveways
- Building sand – bricklaying/slabbing
- 40mm gravel - drainage
- 20mm gravel (pea gravel) – pipe bedding, drainage
- Crushed washed gravel – paths, driveways, decoration
- Ballast / concrete mix – sand and gravel mix for concrete
- Crusher run - large infill
- Scalpings - infill
- Type 1 – sub-base
- Armour rock
If you don't see what you're looking for, call us on 01680 812 475 as we may be able to source it for you.
Aggregates can be delivered in:
- 1 tonne bulk bags
- 4, 16 or 20 tonne loose loads
- Part loads
Aggregates can be collected:
- 1 tonne bulk bag
- 25kg bag
Ready mixed concrete delivery and collection:
We provide all grades including:
• Super plasticised
• Air entrained
We can provide certificates and design mixes on request.
Did you know?
Pink Granite is periodically delivered by bulk carrier ship to Mull Commercial Marine Facility from Glensanda Super Quarry in Morvern. It's just a fraction of the 6 million tonne they export worldwide annually.